Oracle adapter with ojdbc14zip to use the XMLTYPE of oracle

Hi experts,

I want to use the ojdbc14.zip as the jdbc driver for oracle DB, but when I configure the adapter , it display the error as follow:

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource ModelerPOC1.adapters:customErrAdapter.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
Prohibited package name: java.sql

The connection propertied as follow:

Transaction Type LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
serverName localhost
user XISHENG
password ******
databaseName orchid
portNumber 1521
networkProtocol
Other Properties driverType=thin

also ,I put the ojdbc.zip into the webMethods IS directory /lib/jars/ .

at first , I use the class12.zip, but I find the class12.zip can not be used to insert a xml into the XMLTYPE of oracle DB.

thanks,

Xisheng.

Hi,
I am Kalpesh More, i have one Question regarding webMethods XML. I have one Data File in String Format, i would like to convert it into webMethods XML File. So for that how should i convert it into webMethods XML File.
Any help from you would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance & Regards
Kalpesh More

Kalpesh,
For the data file you are getting you can first map that Data file to a document(either by creating document manually or by creating a FF schema and then mapping the data against it).Once you get the Document you can use the pub.xml.documentToXMLString service to convert it into an XML String.This XML string you can write to any file.Hope this is what you are looking for.

Thjanks,
Puneet Verma