Notification Mechanism

I have an integration in webMethods 4.x version .Here basic notification is used which has a SELECT and a WHERE clause.
Here if there are any adapter connection errors after the notification was sent and before the Canonical was published, the records would be picked up in the next run once the issue is resolved.

The above integration done in webmethods6.x version and if we donot want to use any insert or update notification as ,if there are any adapter connection errors after the notification was sent and before the Canonical was published we are again republishing the notifications again to trigger the inetgration once the issue is solved.
Is there any mechanism for SELECT and WHERE clause if we donot want to use insert and update.

Basic notification is available in 6.x too. Or did I misunderstand your question?

But we cannot use a WHERE clause in basic notification in 6.x

just to understand you problem clearly…

you are considering the fact that if notification is sent and you have connection problems and notification document is not published. Is that so?

or you have the trigger on this notification document?

PKY

My problem is if notification is sent already and the integartion fails due to adpter issues.Then we are republishing the notification again once the issue is solved to retrigger the integration.

Is there any mechanism for SELECT and WHERE clause if we donot want to use insert and update.

I am just explaining the problem again

I have an integration in webMethods 4.x ,Here basic notification is used which has a SELECT and a WHERE clause.The integration is triggered by the notification document.Here if there are any adapter connection errors after the notification document is published and before the Canonical is published(i.e the integration fails after the notification document is published), the records would be picked up in the next run once the adapter connection is restored.

We have upgraded the same integration to webMethods 6.x .As there is no WHERE caluse in the basic notification we used the Insert notification.
Here if there are any adapter connection errors after the notification document is published and before the Canonical is published(i.e the integration fails after the notification document is published) and Once the adapter connection is restored, we are manually resubmitting the notification document to retrigger the intgertaion.

Is there any notification mechanism in webmethods6.x ??
If we donot want to use insert\update notification and the user donot want to create any trigger on the database

So that it needs no manual intervention like webmethods4.x.So that once the adapter connection is restored the records would be picked up automatically.