Not able to execute a Task

Hi ,

I am using wm 7.1.1 and I am trying to implement a process having few steps in which one is a Task(work flow) step. I have created a new Task and linked the task to the process. When I try to execute the process, the process is failing at the task step with a message "com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: electric.util.WrappedException: java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP error response: Object Not Found (services/bizPolicy/task) "

Does any one know the reason for this?
Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

While designing process, did you create Task Step (Create Implementation) or did u assign existing task from MWS to this step (from properties → implementation)?

Regards,
Sumit

Hi Sumith,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried by creating a new task step as I designed my process.
I had created a portlet application project in which I had a task. I tried using that task as well.
But both of them are failing at run time.

I am getting a warning while deploying the process that

Warning: Did not deploy task to the task engine: Error calling WmTaskClient on the Integration Server nnorsow2ws269:8880 :: "electric.util.WrappedException: java.rmi.RemoteException: HTTP error response: Object Not Found (services/bizPolicy/basic)

Do you get any clue??

Hi,

Did you configure WmTaskClient properties on its homepage?
Also configure WmMonitor properties on its homepage if not done.

This looks like MWS (Task Engine) is not able to call Task Client services which are located in Integration Server

Regards,
Sumit

Hi,
Is this isue resolved?.I am also getting the same issue.
Please can anyone tell me the resolution for this/

Thanks Alok

Hi All,
Is this issue resolved?.I am also getting the same issue.
Please can anyone tell me the resolution for this?

Thanks Thomas

The Error what I got is as below:

[98.9998] Exception → 0 com.webMethods.caf.wsclient.WSClientException: Unable to connect to web service at [url]http://localhost:8585/services/bizPolicy/task[/url]

I have solved this issue.

I use IS service wm.task.taskclient:setConfig to set the right taskclient config and then use IS service wm.task.taskclient:init to re-initial the config.

Then I re-trigger the process, It is OK now.