My requirement is -
I’m trying to call a external webservice, over https.
My progress on above requirement is -
- To create a self signed cert(using a tool) .pfx.
- extract the private key and cert from above .pfx
- Create the keystore with private key and cert
- share only cert with partner
- Configure the ws consumer end point alias with keystore of above #3
Now, I’m stuck at #5, I’m not sure if I created the keystore right or not.
P.S: (#3 - Instead of adding an entry in the current keystore, I need to create new keystore as the pwd for the old is lost… any suggestion retrieve the pwd is also helpful )
I can use openssl or keytool. please suggest one which works good with webMethods