.NET 3.5 WCF WebService supported?

Hi,
I just saw 2 old thread related to support of .NET WCF. Is there someone since then who tried to consume a .Net 3.5 WCF web service? I have no problem with .asmx of course but when I specify a service built with WCF …xxx.svc?wsdl , WM failed to create the consumer Descriptor. Do you know if .svc (WCF) is supported or if I still have to old .NET 2.0 .asmx?
Thanks
Jean

Do you have the error message you are getting? It really shouldn’t matter who the provider is, that is kind of the point of using a standards based web service. So it may be that new WCF has introduced something into the WSDL that it serves that is not compatible with webMethods IS or it is possible that the developer of the .Net service did not create a compliant web service. Either way if you have the error message that would help point in the right direction.

Thanks,
I figured it out, everything is OK with WCF.
By looking again more attentitively I noticed that because this project started from a sample on the internet it kept the namspace with a non existing URL [URL]http://www.bigcorp.com/2008/theapp[/URL] Although it was working from a windows app consumer…I replaced it with our namespace everywhere in my .NET project re-published my webservice and it now works when consumed by Webmethod.
Thanks
Jean
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][/color][/size][/COLOR][/SIZE]