Need to manipulate a publishable Document and publish to broker

Hai
I have a issue that i am not able to publish a manipulated publishable document.
these are the steps i have followed

1. Created a notification service for a database insert
  2. This gives me a publishable document(the doc has the following fields Name,Subject1,subject2,subject3)
  3. Created a trigger to handle this document and calculate total of the 3 subjects
  4. publish the new document with fields (Name,sub1,sub2,sub3, Total)
    but i am not able to do it.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Hi,

Make sure the document you’re trying to publish has the same structure of the publishable document, and all mandatory fields were populated.

HTH,
Maldonado

Hai
Yes i have the same structure of the publishable doc and all mandatory fields.
Actually if i run the triggerhandler flow service i am able to publish the document to the broker, however when i try an insert in the database which triggers the handler service i dont have publish working
Can u pls help.

Can you tell me what is the error you are getting?
It may be possible that the input document name in the service you are calling from trigger is not right. You have to give full path of the document as the input to the service.

Thanks,
Pankaj

I am getting the following Error:
[ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.Exception: missing required parameter ‘document’ while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore:mysamples.invokesrinivas:Trigger

However i am providing a complete path of document in the input service.

Hi WL,

You should map the document itself and not his path to the document parameter.

HTH,
Maldonado