thanks for your replies.
- the target option _blank does work but for me this is only fallback solution, if I’m not able to get the other ones working.
- I never worked with hideable panels. Can you give me a link to a tutorial in which the usage is explained in more details?
- Including the task view is not a good solution for my case because right now in my task management implementation I have three different Tasks. So I must include every TaskUI Portlet could be a little messy - but thanks for the idea. For a single TaskUI Portlet I would’ve been a great solution
Thank you for this option. It really works Where did you find this magic option?
Unfortunately im struggeling with rendering the frame Element. I was able to extract the Task URL and wire it to the portlet on the right side. But in the TaskURL the basepath is missing (/6E5C6171-5BF6-611C-C39F-E2A191AF74A7.task.app.details.page?wmp14382.requestID=0.036589361345350735&wmp14382.taskID=22279). In order to make the IFrame render the side, I have to put http://localhost:8585 in front of this link. Therefore I managed to append the submitted URL. But then the IFrame won’t render anything.
It works! I don’t know why because the only thing I added was “&shell=shell.blank”… but who cares
I try to describe how I’ve done it:
- In the Task Management Portlet and the TaskViewUI Portlet I’ve added a new property called myTaskURL.
- Then I build a new Action which reads the TaskURL generated for each Task presended by my Task Management Portlet and binds it to the property variable myTaskURL.
- After that I make a doubleclick on the property variable myTaskURL -> the Java Classfile for my portlet opens.
- The function public String getMyTaskURL() is selectet but in order to include the basepath of the URL I have to switch to the public String setMyTaskURL(String myTaskURL) function.
I know… it’s a very static aproach but for now I’m happy. Maybe there is a more generic way… Im looking forward to implement this later If you guys have anything in mind feel free to share it with me - if you like
Thank you for your patience and your awesome help!
END OF EDIT
Does anyone have a clue what I can change do make the IFrame render the page?
Thank you and best regards!