MQ notification fails if I provide filters

Hi,

The query is rgdg MQ notification. The notification is working fine if there is no MQMD Header specified in the Notification setup. I get the following error as soon as I modify the filter/output in the nofitication.

[ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.116.3010] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error publishing notification [pkgName]:TEST_Q1_Notifier. Error: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type [pkgName]:TEST_Q1_NotifierPublishDocument errors: INVALID List of errors: [0] pathName=/msgBodyByteArray errorCode=VV-004 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9030] Type mismatch, String expected

I checked out advantage. Same problem has been raised and resolved earlier. Pls refer
http://advantage.webmethods.com/arti…=SR-1-87478797

My Env

IS 6.1 SP2
Developer 6.1 SP2
MQ Adapter 6.5
wMART 6.1

According to the resolution given MQ 6.5 has the fix already in it. The other fix which they suggest is for Developer 6.1 SP1 - and I’m using 6.1 SP2.

But, still I get this problem if I change anything in the notification. It all works fine, if I don’t change anything in the notification and use the default filters and dont provide any output.

Plz someone help me…

Hi,

do you have any Fixes installed for Developer 6.1 SP2?
Latest working Fix should be ID_6-1_SP2_Fix2.

What about Fixes for WmART_6-1_SP2?

Maybe this solves your issues.

Regards,
Holger