MQ Adapter Notifications - Publish locally to IS

How is it possible to do a local publish to IS directly via asynchronous MQ notifications on the IS even though IS is connected to the Broker?

I want to avoid publishing documents to the Broker in this scenario. Normally pub.publish:publish service can be used to do a local publish by setting the local variable value to ‘true’ .

How can we achieve the same in the case of MQ Notifications if i wanted to publish messages to the local IS queues? Not just when the Broker is not connected to the IS?

Any ideas? Do we have the option of publishing the asynchronous notification messages to the local IS queues instead of the broker?

Why do you want to do this again? You have Broker but don’t want to use it or you want to do a local publish when Broker is unavailable?

Mark

Thanks for the response Mark. Yes, we have broker, but i was exploring the possibility of not using it and there by reduce a failure point in the process.

Asynchronous MQ notifications publish messages to the local IS queues only when the Broker is not available. Do we have the option of publishing MQ messages to the local IS queues all the time if we choose to do it? Thanks for your time.

Not that I am aware of. If your IS instances is configured to connect to a broker, it will use that by default for publish.

You can set the Broker settings to “Not configured” in the IS Administrator → Settings area to disable all broker functionality from within IS.

Mark