Missing submit button in Webform

Hi,

I have several web forms which have no submit button. These webforms use a Case form link for its generation. The problem does not exist when I use a custumizable HTML Link. However, for testing reasons, a case form link is preferred.

Previously, there was a submit button, but for some reason it has disappeared. Tested it in several browsers and with proxy logins for several users.

Browsers used: Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (64-bit) and Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0.

Any options to solve the problem of the missing submit button?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Colin,

Is there any layout rule introduced to hide save buttons for this layout?

Regards,
Mounika

Hi Mounika,

No layout rules introduced whatsoever. When I inspect the code elements searching on ‘submit’ it says:

This is by default whenever I open a webform. It seems that by default the submit button is not shown. when I change the ‘none’ value into ‘Yes’, it immediately shows the submit button. However, I can’t expect my users to do this everytime they want to submit a webform…

Is there a solution?

Colin

Not sure then. If you have any form script you can verify that even. By default it will not hide the save button.

Regards,
Mounika

Hi,

It seems like my code for the Help button makes the submit button dissappear. As soon I deleted the form script for the help button, it immediately showed my submit button.

Problem solved for now.

Thanks