We are now in a proccess to move to Linux.
We will use NaturalOne on Windows, for the developers.
I would like to ask some info questions:
- I want an example to run batch script with dealing condition error.
- How to write a good script that run under UC4 Scheduler?
- How to submit a script that first load a map, and than sub the script (like in z/os)?
- What is the best setup for NaturalOne for the developers (properties and configurations)?
- Is SVN (subversion source control) common to use with NaturalOne?
- What do I need to install in order to read from data from sql-server, and to read from .net programs?