LPWAN TAB has disappeared in Device Management

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Frontend 1017.0.294
Backend 1018.0.261

Detailed explanation of the problem:

i use the TTN Integration ( GitHub - SoftwareAG/cumulocity-ttn-integration: Cumulocity Microservice to integrate devices and sensors from the The Things Network to Cumulocity.) and it was working the last year perfect. Now the LPWAN TAB has disappeared in Device Management.

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

need to set the Profiles but the LPWAN Tab is gone.

Hi Mirko,

can you provide the JSON of your device? There is probably some attribute missing which might be required with 1017 but which is not added by the cumulocity-ttn-integration.

Regards,
Tristan

Hi Tristan,

good question. where to find the JSON? I added last year lots of devices for customers and everything was fine. Now i did the same (add the Node into TTN, it comes up at the device management) but no way to find the LPWAN TAB.

i found the solution:
shomehow the device management application is updated back to the original -->i replaced the application with the version from GITHUB and now its working again.
The UI version now is 1009.0.21

Hi Mirko,

You can use the endpoint described here: Cumulocity IoT - OpenAPI Specification with e.g. Postman to request the device managedObject.
The id of the device can be extracted from the URL when you open the page of the device.

Regards,
Tristan