Logger Adapter configuration

Guys,

I am trying to configure Logger Adapter for Enterprise Server. After going thru the configuration steps meaning entering data in Adapter, Parameters and Java tabs of Adapter Configuration tool when I click on OK button I get an error:

Could not restart Enterprise Adapter. no configuration for adapter process “EntLogger” on broker “LabBroker@<mymachinename>”

When I disable the adapter and run in debug mode I get :

could not read list of integration component names from broker. This can happen if no integrations have been created for this adapter yet.

and this error :

There is no infoset named ‘Tracking’ defined on document type ‘AdapterConfig::EntLogger’ in the broker.

I checked under AdapterConfig::EntLogger in the Enterprise Integrator, there is no Tracking infoset (which should have been created when I configured the Logger adapter).

Anyone has any idea about this problem. I appreciate your help.
-mehul

Hi,
What the mesage
"could not read list of integration component names from broker. This can happen if no integrations have been created for this adapter yet.

and this error :

There is no infoset named ‘Tracking’ defined on document type ‘AdapterConfig::EntLogger’ in the broker.
"
means is no integration components have been defined in the Enterprise Integrator asscociated with this particular adapter. This message is not peculiar to the Logger Adapter, but for all the adapters.

You can check this by configuring new intelligent adapter and running it in the debug mode. Then add a new Integration Component in EI , associated with the new adapter and you can see the message not appearing again.

Regarding the first error you are getting, that beats me … but check out your adapters.cfg file . Just a thought…

Maybe I can give more inputs if you can let me know what what parameters you are using to configure your adapter with. I played around with the adapter & was unable to get that error

Hope this helps…

Harish