Location of wm.broker.admin jar file

Hi All,

I am using wmusers for the first time, donno where to post my question.

What is the JAR file for wm.broker.admin package?
I really appreciate your response.

thanks,

Ramesh

I’m not sure I understand what you’re looking for. The WmBrokerAdmin package is a typical IS package. It contains 3 jar files in IntegrationServer\packages\WmBrokerAdmin\code\jars but these aren’t “the JAR file for wm.broker.admin package”. Can you clarify what you’re looking for?

I am trying to find out all shared broker names for a document. I am calling the getSharedEventTypes method by invoking a custom java service, to invok this service i am importing wm.broker.admin package. when i am compiling this, i am getting package not found error. so i am checking whether the Jar file is existed for this or not…

appreciate your help…

Oh, I see.

I assume you’re referring to the IS service named wm.broker.admin.gateways:getSharedEventTypes. This is not a Java method, so you’re not going to be able to call it as such. You can call it from a FLOW service but it is not a documented service and the service does not declare its inputs and outputs so you may have a bit of trouble trying to call it properly.

If you must call this from Java, you can use Service.doInvoke from the IS API. But again, you’re going to have to guess at the what the pipeline inputs and outputs are since those are not documented/published.