local element ambiguous error on Create

X-Application Version: 4.1.1
Tamino Version : 4.1.4.1
Platform : WinXP
WebContainer : Tomcat 4.1.24
JDK Version : 1.4.1

Schema loaded, sample document loaded and now XApplication generated. Cannot get to the “Create” page as I get an error:
Error message: internal error
Help message:
Exception id: 999
Exception Type: ApplicationException
Stacktrace:

XException: id = 999
com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.common.AssertionFailed
invalid schema: local element ambiguous: AddressInfo
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.schema.Schema.lookupElementLocal(Schema.java:380)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocument.getElementDeclaration(BusinessDocument.java:725)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocument.getElementNode(BusinessDocument.java:697)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocument.getBusinessNode(BusinessDocument.java:668)
etc…etc…

Can somebody please tell me what is wrong!

tsd schema and sample xml document attached
sample.xml (3.54 KB)

tsd file didn’t get attached
sample.tsd (9.74 KB)

Hello,

I had a look at your schema. You have two element definitions for ‘AddressInfo’ within your schema.

1) Element defintion ‘abc’ contains a defintion for ‘AddressInfo’

2) Element defintion ‘abc.CompaniesRepresent.Company’ contains a defintion for ‘AddressInfo’.

X-Application does not support different element defintions with the same name within the schemas of an application.

You could rename the ‘AddressInfo’ elements into
‘AddressInfo2’ and ‘AddressInfo4’ depending on the maximal entries of ‘Address’ it can have.

I made this change within the attached TSD file. Please have a look at it because I defined also a ‘global’ Address element that is referenced by the two ‘AddressInfo’ definitions. Otherwise, you had the same ambiguity with ‘Address’.

Currently, I don’t know another workaround for you problem.

Bye,
Christian.
sample.xml (9.74 KB)

Thankyou for this - I can now get to the create screen.