LDAP over SSL

Hi,
I want to connect LDAP server over SSL. For that i wrote java service but i am not able to connect and from error it seems it is not getting trust store though I am setting system property for truststore but still it is not picking up the certificate.
I tried stand alone java program and using the same trust store i am able to connect but not as webMethods java service.
I am getting below mentioned error. If anyone is having any idea about it please let me know.

Error :

javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: toydevdc01.toyota.co.za:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]

Hi Vikas,
Can you try below two options

1. Set trust store through IS admin page - Security > Keystore
  2. Set trust store location in server.bat/server.sh file directly and see if server loads the certificate when re-started

-Senthil

Hi Senthil,
Sorry for not updating this thread. Issue already got resolved. Initially i wrote wm java service and try to connect but it was not able to pick the certificate from truststore but later i used normal Ldap API given in wMPublic folder and passed the secure ldap url then it picked the certificate from trust store.
Though issue got resolved but still one question and that is why wM java service was not able to pick the certificate from trust store.
If you have any clue on this then please tell me.