I am studying webMethods BAM 7.1.2 for a new project.
At Administration menu of MWS.
- I defined a Training187 process on Desinger.
- I defined a Event Map on Business Data Tab of Analytics > KPIs.
- I defined a KPI Hierarchy on KPI Hierarchies Tab of Analytics > KPIs.
- I defined a KPI on Business Data Tab of Analytics > KPIs.
- I add the process and defined the KPI on Business > Business Overview. [ref attach Q4.gif]
But, At Monitroing menu of MWS
I can’t view KPIs defined by me and I can just see KPIs defined by system.
I seems to do that must have. I don’t know why?
I am also facing the same problem. Did you fix this?
Sometimes you cannot see collected data for it in MWS user interface. This can happen if you specified a long collection interval. It will then taken a long time for the KPI to be displayed.
The collection interval defined for the KPI is just one minute. Don’t see how this affects the display.
Possible reasons for this include:
- Data is not pushed through. This can happen if facts are not collected.
- KPI not displayed after creation. This can happen if you specified a long collection interval. It will then take a long time for the KPI to be displayed.
- There is a lot of data in Analytic Engine. If massive Data Purge was never run, KPI calculation takes a long time.
- Granting Access to KPIs.
See if it helps.
Thanks for the reply Gee.
Could you please tell me how to run the data purge for the analytic engine?
Do I have to go to the process audit db and manually delete the data?
To purge for the analytic engine, you can refer to the documentation Optimize for Process Administrator’s Guide on page 209 [url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite7/Optimize/7-1_Optimize_For_Process_Administrators_Guide.pdf[/url]
It is not a good idea to manual delete the data in process audit db.
Ran the data purge, but still it is not showing the kpis on the Monitoring->Business Overview page.
I have no idea with it…
Have you try to apply the latest fix for it?
Just for your information.
If there was no business execution therefore it will not showing in monitoring.
You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Project engineer KPI