Hi Forum Member,
I have to do reverse engineering in my WM 9.7 & AIX OS infrastructure environment to understand existing key store,trust store certificate installation in WM 9.7 version.
This setup was done by old vendor and now we are new vendor for our clients so it’s very hard time to get documents and knowledge on existing system from old vendor
My requirement to understand existing setup on key store,trust store certificate
- How to generate trust store,key store and SSL certificate via key tool utility present in WM 9.7?
I can see in my WM 9.7 IS console ->security --> keystore alias is configured in /cert dir in AIX OS system with name xyz.jks type JKS & Provider IBMJCE
In trust store alias is configured with abc.jks type JKS & Provider IBMJCE and CA is loaded in /cacert dir
So Please check my understanding,bit confusing on this topics.
- Integration Server stores its private keys and SSL certificates in keystore files?
- Private key and SSL certificate will be generated by WM team using keytool?
- Public key and CA certificate will stored in truststore files?
- Public key and CA certificate will be provide by client?
Let say if i have CA certificate,Public certificate provide by client so by looking at this CA and cert Info how to generate trust store in JKS format and private certificate for this particular client via key tool ?
My requirement in WM is How to create trust store in JKS format and certificate via key tool and what all those commands ? And I want generated Trust store and certificate will be Sync with that particular client so that to/fro communication can happen.