JMSAdapter throwing exception

Hi,

I am a newbie in webMethods 8, and I’m trying to use Weblogic10 JMS.

I’ve configured JMSAdapter in my IS, but when I try to enable the service it’s throwing the folooing exception.

And these are my configuration parameters
Transaction Type LOCAL_TRANSACTION
JNDI Initial Context Factory weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
JNDI Provider URL t3://localhost:7001
JNDI Security Principal
JNDI Security Credentials
JNDI Other Properties
QueueConnectionFactory JNDI Name TCS.QueueConnectionFactoryName
JMS user
JMS password
Retype JMS password

[12887][ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[12888]Could not initialize class weblogic.jndi.spi.EnvironmentManager

And I’ve added weblogic.jar & wlclient.jar in IS/lib/jars folder.

And, please do reply me ASAP.

thanks

Vikram Dev

The instance of weblogic is running in my local itself, So I’ve used localhost.

But anyhow I’ve changed the localhost to IP Address , but I get the same exception when I try to enable the service.

Hi

whats your weblogic version? if it is higher than 10 then make wlfullclient.jar and copy it in IS/lib/jars.

[INDENT]Hi
I am not able to enable the JMS Adapter connection.
I copied the necessary jars as per webMethods JMS Adapter installation guide for weblogic 10.3 verdor JMS providor

please find the error details and assist.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]839[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]838[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance
Avik [/INDENT]

The JNDI of connection factory was wrong, Iam now able to find the issue and it has been solved.I had little problem at weblogic side.

Hi,
I am also having a problem while trying to enable the JMS Connection Alias on wM 8.2, it gives me an error
com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9016] Error creating connection factory: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup ‘com:weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode’ didn’t find subcontext ‘com:weblogic’. Resolved ‘’ [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup ‘com:weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode’ didn’t find subcontext ‘com:weblogic’. Resolved ‘’]; remaining name ‘com:weblogic/jndi/internal/ServerNamingNode’

Any suggestions ?? Is this an error related to the Connection Factory settings. How do i determine and set this property?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.