JMS Adapter Configuration Issue

I know that this must be simple, but I am at a loss. I have installed JMS Adapter and it shows up in Adapter section of the IS Admin UI. No worries.

So, now I go to create a JMS Adapter connection. I do the configuration using the WmJmsNamngCtxFactory. When I try to enable this connection, I get the following error message:

Error encountered:

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource JMS:Test
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection JMS:Test: after 1 attempt (s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager
[ADA.680.201] Cannot connect to JNDI Provider: “wmjmsnaming://JMSEnabledBroker@computer.here.com:6849/JmsAdminTest”.
Cannot instantiate calss: com.wm.jsm.naming.WmJmsNaming.CtxFactory

All the correct jar files are in the IS/lib/jars directory as well as the Broker/bin. And I have been running examples and development projects using this JNDI from the command line.

Any ideas on what I have done wrong? If you need more information about the configuration of the machine I can give that too.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mike,

this sounds like a typo in the FactoryClassName:

com.wm.jsm.naming.WmJmsNaming.CtxFactory
        ^^

should be:

com.wm.jms.naming.WmJmsNaming.CtxFactory
        ^^

Regards,
Holger

Ah…excellent. Clear eyes prevail. That teaches me to try configuration management with only once cup of coffee under my belt.

Thanks!