JMS Adapter [1]

Hi,
How can I get lates Fixes / SP’s for JMS Adapter. I am not able to find any fixes for JMS Adapter in Fixes / Service Pack area.

I am trying to create Adaptor service using JMS Adapter and it is throwing following error:

com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run getInteractionAdapterMetadataList service. Details provided in error log.
[ART.114.203] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Unable to introspect “com.wm.adapter.wmjms.service.RecordToJMSTextMessage”
com/wm/adk/metadata/WmDescriptorImpl

I heard there is some Fixes available to fix the above problem.

Any of you could you please giude me into the right direction please?!

Thanks and Regards
Sanjeev Hiremath

Hi Sanjeev,

which version of JMS Adapter are you trying to run on which version of IS?

There are several issues with different combinations of versions resulting in different SP/Fix-Sets to solve them.

Please provide already installed SPs/FPs/Fixes so we can determine which Updates will be needed for your environment.

If you are not able to see the Fixes in the “Known Issues” section, this means, that you are not registered as a Technical Contact.

Regards,
Holger

Holger,
Thanks for your reply.
I am using IS 6.5 and JMS Adapter 6.1 with Weblogic.
As you mentioned I am not registered as a Technical Contact and hence not able to see any Fixes.

In this case what is the procedure to get one. Ofcourse we have license and service agreement as well.

Let me know the procedure and will follow it to get the right fixes / sp’s

Thanks and Regards
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

ask your license owner to either get the Fixes for you, or ask him to request an additional Technical Contact for you.

Check under “Advantage → My Company” who might be able to request the Fixes for you.

For the versions you mentioned you will need at least JMS Adapter 6.1 Fix 2.
Latest Fix for this is JMS Adapter 6.1 Fix5.

Regards,
Holger