JDE OneWorld Adapter

HI

I am trying to configure JDE OneWorld adapter using Enterprise Adapter Manager

i have set the classpath & Altclasspath for connector.jar & kernel.jar

i have configured and placed jas.ini on c:\wment41

the adapter name is set to oneWorld
im a using JDEAddressBookInterop.jar which is also set in the classpath during adapter configuration

the problem is i am trying to configure the adapter with Oneworld Demo Verion

so when i start the adapter and if one Demo is running
the adapter process is started and adapter status is show as valid

but the adapter process below the adapter ie oneWorld(0) has a yellow exclamation icon and heartbeat satus is not running

and hence i cannot use the integrator to create any integration components or configured operations

can anyone guide me as to what could be the problem

Hi, Donzil.

What is the output if you run the adapter in Debug Mode?

Yellow Ball indicates a warning. There may be valuable information thrown to the debug window to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Dan

This time i used Adapter Configuration Tool to configure the adapter
and started it in Debug Mode

the adapter screen is blank with a message saying adapter process running in debug mode

i ran enterpirse intergration
got 2 messages in session log

the operation template oneWorld/Business Function on adapter process oneWorld ignored the use parameter on parameter busFuncReturnCode because the use parameter was in a different index map

and when i try to create a configured operation on the jde adapter it displays a popup saying ‘the operation cannot be complete because the adapter process oneWorld is not running or has not been contacted yet’

Hi, Donzil. This sounds like a general adapter failure.

Test all network connectivity options from your local machine to the Broker’s host machine.

Also, launch Manager and log in to the Broker. Confirm that your JDE adapter is installed and available.

As a last point, there are some Service Pack conflicts that you may be facing. Have you installed SP1 on the host?

Hi Dan

After installing service pack 1
i recconfigured the jde oneworld adapters
and now when i try to test it or run in debug mode
it throws

Task: Start adapter process in test mode:
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\WINDOWS\activesw\adapters40\adapters.cfg read)

Because of the errors shown above, this adapter process cannot be enabled! You can only save this entry without enabling it

Hi, Donzil.

In the Adapter Configuration tool, try deselecting the “Enforce Java Permissions” checkbox. It may not read exactly like that, but it will be similar. The box should be in the Java tab’s pane.

If that doesn’t work, try starting your service as the Adminsitrator of the local machine.

Thanks.

Thanks Dan

deselect the option enable script security in java tab
and now it seems to run fine
i dont get any error messages in while running in debug mode
but when enabled, the final result is red ball and status is not running

i still get the 2 warning messages (mentioned above) while starting enterprise integrator

are there any log files created which i can go thru to trace this problem

I am running the JDE OW 4.5 ES adapter and can anybody let me know the steps that i need to Do for this

I have installed and tried to Run the Adapter
i get the following error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/adapter/cadk40/AdapterConfiguration

Thanks a lot

The link to the steps for JDE OW4.5

[url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

Hope this helps…
Srini

I am using the JDE OW Adapter and have followed all the instructions but when i start the adapter i get this Error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/adapter/cadk40/AdapterConfiguration

i have installed the JDE OW 4.5 ES adapter and when we try to start it from the debug mode in adapter config., tool i get the following message in the debug window

“10:01:06 AM [Adapter] (085) The adapter process could not start up.
10:01:06 AM XPIe OneWorldAdapter: (804) J.D. Edwards OneWorld reported the following error:
10:01:06 AM Connection failed. Plz see Enterprise Server log for details”

the error in the log file which is in the Folder is attached with the mail please find it.

Thanks

I am using JDE OneWorld Adapter 4.7. The OneWorld Adapter takes about 1hr 10 mins to restart. Usually it takes only about 2 to 5 mins to restart.

The changes made prior to the restart taking a long time problem are as
follows:

1. Made some change to JDE jde.ini setting - for [JDENET_KERNEL_DEF19]
    and [JDENET_KERNEL_DEF20]
    set maxNumberOfProcesses=0
    numberOfAutoStartProcesses=0

2. Inactivate all records with Object Type = RTE through JDE OCM (Object Configuration manager)

3. Inactivate all RTE events in Event Definition Workbench (P90701)

What would be the possibility of the long-time-startup problem? FYI, I have already unchecked the “Manual Event Subscription” and “Outbound Polling from this local machine”…

I forgot to attach the log file in the previous message.

This log shows the adapter was started at 18:03:52 but only finished initialising at 19:03:59.

Thu Dec 09 18:03:52 SGT 2004-TID=0 Starting debug output
Thu Dec 09 18:03:52 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTWOOUT
Thu Dec 09 18:13:52 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTWOOUT: Subscription failed for event type: RTWOOUT, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334
Thu Dec 09 18:13:53 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTDAOUT
Thu Dec 09 18:23:53 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTDAOUT: Subscription failed for event type: RTDAOUT, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334
Thu Dec 09 18:23:55 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTBUOUT
Thu Dec 09 18:33:55 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTBUOUT: Subscription failed for event type: RTBUOUT, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334
Thu Dec 09 18:33:55 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTRAOUT
Thu Dec 09 18:43:55 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTRAOUT: Subscription failed for event type: RTRAOUT, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334
Thu Dec 09 18:43:57 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTCMOUT
Thu Dec 09 18:53:57 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTCMOUT: Subscription failed for event type: RTCMOUT, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334
Thu Dec 09 18:53:59 SGT 2004-TID=0 [MESSAGE] OutboundOperation: Adding event subscription for RTPOAPS
Thu Dec 09 19:03:59 SGT 2004-TID=0 [ERROR] OutboundOperation: Exception received from the event source while adding listener for RTPOAPS: Subscription failed for event type: RTPOAPS, user: MAXIMO, environment: PTS7334

Any idea what is this??

Thanks