JDE One world adapter 4.7
How to use the Operation templates to generate a notification event, tried using Notification To String (For Internal Use Only), but how should be the event (Event Name ) generated on JDE side which will return an XML . Any input is appreciated.
I believe once the Notification Event is generated then extract the data and using the XML Adapter make it an XML.But i dont know whether JDE can return the XML file like peoplesoft does.
Well, OWAdapter does not need the xml adapter.
To use Real Time Events (and I guess that is what you want to do), you would have to :
- Create an Outbound Transformation
- Specify the name of the Real Time Event to use
- Create an Integration Component that does subscribe to the corresponding document type on the Broker (in AdapterDocuments) and parses the xml into a canonical document, using the outbound transformation
- Make your adapter subscribe to this Real Time Event
- Correctly define the Real Time Event in EnterpriseOne (see the Real Time Event definitions pdf)
- Correctly activate the IEO and EVN kernels and activate the correct Real Time Event (see interoperability guide).
Hope this helps
Thanks for understanding my requirement, i searched advantage.webmethods for the Real Time Event definitions pdf and interoperability guide, i didn’t found though.Can you please send me those .
I’m sorry, but these files depend a lot on your ERP version.
The only place I know where you could find them would be on the knowledge garden (if you don’t have access to it yourself, I’m sure your EnterpriseOne administrator does).
Has anyone here, tried to install and successfully configure the new EnterpriseOne Adapter 6.1 with webMethods 6.1?
I have installed it and tried to configure a connection but get the following error:
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
Remote environment initilization failed. Plz see Enterprise Server log for details
com.jdedwards.system.connector.FatalException: Remote environment initilization failed.