JDBCAdapter creation time error

hi,
I am creating JDBCAdapter,At that time I get error means …

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource db:dbconn.[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource” cannot be located.oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource .I gave Transaction Type means LOCAL_TRANSACTION, why I get This erroe,please can you solve this.

Can you copy “ojdbc14.jar” in to following location and restart the IS
IntegrationServer\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static\ojdbc14.jar

You can download “ojdbc14.jar” form online also (check it in google search)

Hope you are creating first time JDBC Adapter Connection in your environment.

hello arulchristhuraj,I am new to web methods,it is first time create jdbc adapter,
I copy ojdbc14.jar as your specified path,but I get again new error,please solve this

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource newjdbc:newjdbcconn.[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=153092352)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))

Did you restarted the IS as mentioned above?

hi arulchristhuraj,I restarted my IS,but I get same error again,I fillup all parameters properlly ,where have I done wrong,
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource adapter3:adapter3.[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=153092352)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))

Okay. Now the error is changed from “JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource” cannot be located” to “Connection refused”.

It seems to be unable to connect to database. Can you double check the details which you provided in the JDBC Adapter connection like db host, username, password, port, dbname and etc., (If possible, try with the same information in TOAD and make sure Database is up and running?)

hi arulchristhuraj,very very thanks,I got jdbc connection as your things,thanks to you.