JDBC601 adapter configuration

Hi SVS,

I think URL which you have given might be Wrong,
Check this out

jdbc:oracle:thin:@Server_IP_Address:Server_Port:TNSName

Cheers,
Thota

Hi All

I am getting an error while trying to configure my JDBC Adapter 6.0.1 to an Oracle 7.3 database. I don’t get this error while I connect using the same properties to an Oracle 8.1.7 Database.

The error I receive is

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Test : OracleDB.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=135296000)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))

I have read the JDBC Adapter 6.0.1 Release notes and it doesn’t support Oracle 7.3.4. Can someone tell me how I can connect to Oracle 7.3.4 using JDBC Adapter 6.0.1 ?? Pls don’t tell me I have to use a bridge/territory !!!

TIA
Karthik

Hi all,

I’m a webMethods newbie and I’m trying to configure a JDBC Connection to an Orable DB. And after editing all parameters I’m obtaining the next error:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Connection:TestConnection.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource”.
Excepción de E/S: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=135296000)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))

This is the configuration I’m using:

Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class : oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
Other Properties : driverType = thin

Does anyone knows what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Ignasi

Following will work
Transaction Type = LOCAL_TRANSACTION
Data Source Class = jdbc:oracle:poolracleDataSource
Server Name : <server’s>
User: <user>