Jdbc

hi ,
I am having unusual problem with jdbc services when i move from Dev IS box to Test Box ,i created Adapter stored Procedure which is perfectly running in Dev box i moved to Stage box and i cant run that service
soo i created another adapter service with exactly same parameters and same name in stage box ,still i am getting the error :- THE ERROR IS

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx:xxxxx
[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.StoredProcedure.
com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.connection.JDBCConnection

i also check the same service in the Dev Box.Its working fine
how do i get rid of the problem.
thanks

Kitt,
That certainly is a brain-dead error message :-/, but it does seem to be suggesting there’s something wrong with your connection. Depending on how you deployed this to your test/staging environment, it’s possible (likely) that the connection you were using in Dev got promoted along with the service/package. Since it’s pointing to the Dev DB you may not be able to access that from Test. Update your connection settings in the JDBC Adapter UI (via IS Administrator) and you might be OK.

If the above does not solve it, you might also want to check the grants on the stored procedure.

Chris