JDBC Connection Problem

Srinivas comment should be ignored ! Installing under Program Files has no impact on JDBC.

Mike

Hi,

I’m trying to manipulate CLOB object. Oracle driver thin limite the size of object to 4 ko. Unfortunately, I have to use bigger clob.

So, I tried to create a new JDBC Connection like that :
Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class : oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
serverName : pfq-bps1-di1
user : framework
password : ******
databaseName : SYSWM02
portNumber : 1521
networkProtocol : tcp
Other Properties : driverType=oci

(server, schema, port, user, password are right)

I also tried the oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource for the driver class and ‘oci’, ‘oci8i’, ‘oci8’ for the driverType.

WM 6.1, Classes12.zip and sl53_cj33.jar in WM_HOME/IntegrationServer/lib/jars.
LD_LIBRAIRY_PATH=${ORACLE_HOME}/lib32

The error is :
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource fmkEventClient.db.connection:eventClientLobConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection fmkEventClient.db.connection:eventClientLobConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource”.
Closed Connection

Does anyone encountered this problem ?

Hi

The DataSource class should be oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource I guess.

Regards,
Raghu.

hi all,
I’am getting the following error message when trying to start the webMethods JDBC Adapter Connection:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource
Package Name.Utility.JDBCConnection:utilConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection Package Name.Utility.JDBCConnection:utilConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource” cannot be located.
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource.class not found

i have tried oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource ,but it still can not work,can u help me pls…

thank you~

Regards
shuyin

Hi…Even i face the above error. I have an JDBC adapter(all data are correct). When i try to enable it am getting below error

[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection CwDsConnection.jdbc:DsOracleConnection_LocalTransaction: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource” cannot be located.
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource

Add the following jar if not available
ojdbc14.jar in webMethods/Integrationserver/lib/jars