JDBC Connection Error

Hi,

I am a newbie and I encountered with the following error when trying to connect to the database. I searched the forums and tried all kinds of solutions that might resolve the issue but didnt work out. Could someone tell me what could be the cause for this error.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource ABC_Env.Adapters.DB:Log_Conn.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=168821504)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))

I appreciate your input.

Hi,

This is me again. I was able to rectify the error posted previously but was encountered with the following error when trying to invoke the store procedure call. Could someone plz tell me what might have gone wrong.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service PO.Adapter.DB:PO_Error_Log_SP.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “{call abc.def_M2A_ERROR.LOG_ERROR (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) }”. "
(65000/6550) ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00201: identifier ‘abc.def’ must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
"
PLS-00201: identifier ‘abc.def’ must be declared
PL/SQL: Statement ignore

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks

Hope ur webMethods JDBC Adapter user have necessary permission to execute the SP.

Hi All,

I am getting an error like below.

[ART.117.4037] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service **. Unable to create Input record.
[ART.117.4008] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to get connection factory from connection.

I appreciate if anybody help me to figure out the cause of the problem and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance,

Deep

Hello Alex,

Try to give this Connection values . Instead of Server name try to give either ipaddress or localhost. and if you are connecting oracle database then check your Tnsnames.ora file which u can locate that @ <oracle>\Network\admin\ , check the hostname, port no, and dbname. subtitute those values here at there respective places.
and in others feild put drivertype = thin,
Try with this ,
Hope it will work out.

Connection Type JDBC Adapter Connection

Package Name : AdaptorTraining

Connection Properties

Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class: oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
serverName : 192.168.0.38
user: scott
password : ******
databaseName: ORCL