JDBC adaptor service throwing an error while calling stored

Hi All,

I am getting the below error when an adapter service calls a stored procedure.
I can run all other sql statements select, insert and update without any issues.

com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException:[ART.117.4002}Adapter Runtime(Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service TEST.adapters:wm_test [ART.114.505 ] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.emjdbc.services.StoredProcedure.null at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetaileServiceException.create

Database used : SQL server 2000.
webMethods server : 6.5 with SP1

Also placed the three jar files and restarted the server.
1.mssqlserver.jar
2.msutil.jar
3.msbase.jar

Still seeing the same issue.

Please help me.

Thanks!!!
Renuka

Hi Renuka,

first before analyzing the system itself please provide as many details as you have of the jdbc adaptor service that calls the stored procedure, and ensure that the stored procedure referenced in the adaptor service is written correctly (means: name of stored proc. is unchanged since creation of the adaptor service).

If all other adaptor services are running well the adaptor connection itself should be set up correctly.

Is the error message from is admin console or from last error message? If not the first, then pls. look at console: server and error messages.

Regards,
Karsten

The signature in WM (the output in the step where the proc is called) and the signature in the proc itself have to line up as in the data fields have to be in the same order.