JDBC Adapter Stored Procedure With Signature - Procedure Name Pattern

Hi guys,

I’m creating a new JDBC Adapter Stored Procedure With Signature but the number of procedures are huge. I can’t find the target procedures for the creation of the adapter. Then, I tried to use “Procedure Name Pattern” field to filter the procs. The problem is that it doesn’t work.

I tried procName*, procName%… I even tried the whole name of the procedure. It did not help.

Any tips?

Thank’s.

• Make sure you have the latest JDBC adapter fix levels.
  • Your JDBC connection should point to the correct db server and schema (user)
  • In your adpater service, make sure Catalog Name= and Schema Name=. Procedure Name Pattern=

Can you share your wM and dB details?

I’m using wM 9.9 on Linux. An adapter connection was already configured and I don’t have access to the administration console not even db details. Anyway I can access the database. I made another test executing a SQLQuery and it worked fine.

If I set Catalog Name=, Schema Name= and Procedure Name Pattern=, I can see all the procedures. The problem is that there are many SP and I can’t filter for the ones that I want. If I set, for example, Catalog Name=, Schema Name= and Procedure Name Pattern=procName%, it brings me all the procs, not the ones that I want.