JDBC Adapter -- Store procedure Adapter Service

Hi, all
I build a store procedure adapter service, but I run the service. it show the following errors. Please help me. thanks.

Errors:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service Jiao.TestJDBCAdapter:testCallStore.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “{call TEST.SP_INSERTDATA (?, ?) }”. "
(65000/6550) ORA-06550: line 1, column 12:
PLS-00302: component ‘SP_INSERTDATA’ must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
"
ORA-06550: line 1, column 12:
PLS-00302: component ‘SP_INSERTDATA’ must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

It seems to be an Oracle database problem. Check your database to make sure the store proc exists and is in the correct schema/package as referenced in your call.

ylo, thank you very much. the store proc exists and I set TRUE to “Enable Procedure Name Lookup”. I select the procedure name from droplist.
First I regard the problem occured in parameter’s data type, so I changed the data type from nvarchar2 to varchar. But the error exists yet.

Hi, ylo,
I
It is oracle bug. I named the same name both schema and table. So the problem occurred.

Hi all,
I am invoking an adapter service within a flow service to insert value in a table in the db2 UDB but wen i run it gives the following error.Please suggest
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service SKUConfirmation:Next.
[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Insert.
null