JDBC Adapter SP Oracle With Array Input

hi,

I have StoreProcedure in oracle with array input.

when i try to execute i have error like this

com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service test.aol:test1 with connection ad1.aol.core.conn:dbAolConn.
ClassCast Exception for field: P_ARRAY. Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.wm.adk.cci.record.WmRecord cannot be cast to [Ljava.lang.Object;

this my simple service to execute SP

how to create input for my case? i hope someone can help

Regards,
momon

Hi Dekaa,

can you check which other types (beside of java.lang.Object) are available for the input field type in the lower half of the adapter service?

Please check if you have latest Fixes for JDBC Adapter applied, there are sometimes issues solved there in relation to SPs.

You might want to have a look at the JDBC Adapter Users Guide if there is a hint about arrays.

Regards,
Holger

hi holger,

thanks for your response

this input field type for adaptter service
java.lang.Object
IDATA_ARRAY
java.sql.Array

this jdbc fix JDBC_10.3_Fix11

where can i get the JDBC Adapter Users Guide?

regards,
Momon

Here you go -

• JDBC Adapters (10.3) user guide is here (link)
  • More documents such as readme, for JDBC Adapter are here (link)
  • In general, all documentation is publicly available here (link)

KM

1 Like

Hi Dekaa,

in this case I would try either IDATA_ARRAY or java.sql.Array.

If none of these are working for your use case you should consider opening a support ticket via Empower eService to get this checked.

Regards,
Holger

Yes either of the above InputFieldType- array’s selection (mainly sql.Array) should suffice to the calling SP for successful execution.

HTH,
RMG

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.