JDBC Adapter is not firing

Hi All,
we just upgraded webMethods 6.1 to 6.5 recently. everything was working fine except the JDBC Adapter. it was giving the follwoing error

Error:
[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service IFC_OIL.Oracle:getOutboundTransaction.
[ART.117.4012] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to run adapter service. Error occurred when connecting to resource IFCJDBCAdapters:OracleEAI.
[ART.118.5053] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to get a connection to resource IFCJDBCAdapters:OracleEAI.
A connection was not available for request in pool IFCJDBCAdapters:OracleEAI

i tried couple of Adapter services. I created one dynamic SQL and executed it perfectly without any errors. But when i was trying to execute the stored procedure it was giving the above error. Here are configuration settings.

Connection Type JDBC Adapter Connection
Package Name IFCJDBCAdapters
Connection Properties
Transaction Type LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
serverName *****
user *****
password ******
databaseName test
portNumber 1522
networkProtocol tcp
Other Properties driverType=thin
Connection Management Properties
Enable Connection Pooling true
Minimum Pool Size 0
Maximum Pool Size 5
Pool Increment Size 1
Block Timeout (msec) 1000
Expire Timeout (msec) 600000
Startup Retry Count
Startup Backoff Timeout (sec)
Can anyone hllp me regarding this…?
Thanks
vasu

HI vasu,

1) one thing is check for the required jar files in the IntegrationServer\lib\jars directory to ensure that your IFCJDBC Datasource needs.
2)Second thing check for correct driver installation at the IntegrationServer\config\jdbc\driver
Then if these two are in place check whether u need to do any settings in the extended fields.#
THen also check whether you are giving the correct path name for the Server.#
I think if you take care of these things your adapter connections do work.
Also take help from the documentations whenver required.