JDBC adapter 603

Hi,
I am using JDBC adapter 6.0.3 with IS version 6.1,facing issues while configuring the JDBC adapter connection.While enabling the connection it gives me the following error.

Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
javax/sql/PooledConnection (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)

Can somebody suggest what could be the problem.
I guess there is some compatibility issues in drivers bu not sure.
P.S.— I have classes12.jar in the server class path as well in system class path…
Can somebody suggest??
Tx…

Hi Rashi,

This error occurs when there is a mismatch in the java versions of the compiled class and the jvm where you are trying to execute it.

The way to get around this is to upgrade the JVM version.

Regards,
Raghu.

Hey Rashi,

Busy with that Oracle Apps proj… good! The error you are getting is due to the mismatch (as Raghu suggested) in your JVM versions. Most probably you have an older/newer version of java in your environment. Do a java -version to ensure that you have the right jvm.

Rohit

Hi,

I’m trying to manipulate CLOB object. Oracle driver thin limite the size of object to 4 ko. Unfortunately, I have to use bigger clob.

So, I tried to create a new JDBC Connection like that :
Transaction Type : LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class : oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
serverName : pfq-bps1-di1
user : framework
password : ******
databaseName : SYSWM02
portNumber : 1521
networkProtocol : tcp
Other Properties : driverType=oci

(server, schema, port, user, password are right)

I also tried the oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource for the driver class and ‘oci’, ‘oci8i’, ‘oci8’ for the driverType.

WM 6.1, Classes12.zip and sl53_cj33.jar in WM_HOME/IntegrationServer/lib/jars.
LD_LIBRAIRY_PATH=${ORACLE_HOME}/lib32

The error is :
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource fmkEventClient.db.connection:eventClientLobConnection.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection fmkEventClient.db.connection:eventClientLobConnection: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource”.
Closed Connection

Does anyone encountered this problem ?

> I’m trying to manipulate CLOB object. Oracle driver thin limite the size > of object to 4 ko. Unfortunately, I have to use bigger clob.

Sorry, its not 4 ko, but 4 kBytes.

Florian,

Please check this thread link if it helps,looks like same problem
[url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

HTH,
RMG