JDBC adapater connection error(at the time of enabling)

Hi all,

This is veera. I am able use my JDBC adapter configured in my laptop for couple of weeks. all of a sudden i could connect to adapter services, then i check the JDBC adapter connection, i was disabled automatically, when i am trying to enable it again i got the following :

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource W3g_Adapter.Connections:Connection1. [ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection W3g_Adapter.Connections:Connection1: after 1 attempt(s). [ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager. [ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”. Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Could anyone please help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Veera.

Veera,

After a glimpse at the error, It may be due to two reasons:

1. The port on the database server is not opened to your Integration server.
  2. The ojdbc14.jar would be missing from webMethods712/IntegrationServer/packages/WmJDBCAdapter/code/jars/

Thanks and Regards,
Rajkumar

Hi Raj Kumar,

The issue was solved. I don't know how come my oracle listener and Oracle Job scheduler were disabled. When i started those services, i got on my track. Thank you so much for your reply.

Thank you,
Veera.