JAAS login with message level credentials has failed due to invalid credentials.

Hi experts,

I want to add WS-Security policy to web service communication.
Here is the procedure how I’ve done for it.

1. Created Keystore and Truststore with each self-signed certificates in both IS nodes.
  2. Created Web Service Provider Endpoint in server IS.
    Set WS Security Properties with Keystore and Truststore
  3. Created Web Service Consumer Endpoint in client IS.
    Set WS Security Properties with Keystore and Truststore.
    Set partner’s certificate’s path in the Partner’s Certificate field.
  4. Created server service which will be invoked by WS provider.
  5. Created Web Service Provider and set port alias with the one I created in the step 2.
    Attached X509Authentication in the polices
  6. Created Web Service Consumer and set port alias with the one I created in the step 3.
    Attached X509Authentication in the polices
  7. Created client service and called the connector.
    following error was returned.
    JAAS login with message level credentials has failed due to invalid credentials. Login failure cause: ‘Login Failure: all modules ignored’

Please let me know in which point I did wrong.
P.S. I downloaded WS-Secuirty sample package here, but I only see its package name in the Developer/Designer in version 8.2.2. looks like ACL problem??

consumer_alias.jpg
provider_alias.jpg

PFA

"A new web service descriptor property, Filter Login Credentials, is added to configure the web service descriptor to use only the tokens required by the applied security policy as authentication credentials.

When this property is set to true in Designer, Integration Server filters the login credentials in incoming SOAP requests and processes only those credentials that are provided in the WS-Security policy attached to the web service descriptor.

When this property is set to false, Integration Server processes all the credentials that are available in the incoming SOAP request without verifying whether the credentials are also provided in the WS-Security policy attached to the web service descriptor. The default is true."
Capture.JPG

I solved the issue by configuring “Configure Client Certificates” in the provider node.