Issues creating Adp services on MSSQL 2008 using JDBC Adapter in 8.0

Forum,

I am trying to create a select adapter service to a table on MSSQL 2008 but when i save it, it does not create output signature and when i run it, I get the following error.

Error:
2010-06-25 10:17:49 CDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service cb_UserDetails:test.
[ART.114.505] Error while invoking adapter service com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.Select.
null

I am using Type 4 JDBC driver (sqljdbc4.jar) to connect to the database and there are no issues with the adapter connection. I also have the latest JDBC fix 21.

Cheers,
Akshith

Guyz, I think i found my problem. The fields in the database were defined as nchar and when i try to do a select query (WM select Adp Template) on the table i did not see any JDBC Type in the select adapter service.

Did any one work on nchar datatypes? If so how did you retrieve data back from tables using JDBC Adapter (other than custom SQL)? Also, can someone give an overview or references for nchar data types and their usage or handling in WM?

Thanks,
Akshith