Issue with MySQL JDBC driver: who has the experience?

Hi,
I’m trying to connect the wM 6 Integration Server to a MySQL database.
I succeeded to create the tables for iscoreaudit and processaudit. I also succeeded to create the necessary JDBC Pool configurations (created MySQL driver alias, created a Pool alias and associated the functional aliases ProcessAudit and ISCoreAudit with my Pool Alias). I added the MySQL driver (jar’ed) to IntegrationServer/lib/jars directory. As a result I am able to store the Audit Logs in a MySQL database.
What I don’t succeed at is to search services (and as a result resubmitting them) in the wM monitor (Monitor > Services > Service Query
). The error I’m getting is the following: "Error executing custom query for services java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: “You have an error in your SQL syntax near ‘SELECT MAX(t36.AUDITTIMESTAMP ) FROM WMSERVICE t36 WHERE t7.CONTEXTID = t36.CON’ at line 1”

Does anybody have an idea what’s going on here (e.g. where does the t7 come from, etc …)? Where could I find those queries? Is there a way to customize them? etc …

Thanks,

cdrc

This is just a guess, but it looks like that SQL may be part of a nested query. MySQL doesn’t support nested queries, at least not the versions I’m familiar with.

You could be right. This should be fixed in the upcoming version 4.1 (in alpha right now).
Does anybody know if wM is planning to support MySQL?