[ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Unknown Document Type (226-1490): Document type

Everytime when I sync the document, will the publishable doc number be incremented by one?
For eg:
First time you sync the doc, it is “XXX_Pub_1”. Next time when you change the definition
of the publishable doc and re-sync it, will that get incremented to "XXX_Pub_2?

I am having the following problem:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException 
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Unknown Document Type (226-1490): Document type
"XXX_Pub_1"is not defined in the Broker. at pub.publish.publish(publish.java:152) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor81.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:322) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:612) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:226) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:198) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:411) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:521) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:369) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:168) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:324) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:581) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:438) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:982) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:612) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:226) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:198) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:411) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:521) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:369) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:128) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:131) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.InvokeHandler.process(InvokeHandler.java:115) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:298) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Your help is appreciated.

I got something similar when I downloaded a sample from WM Advantage website.

Could not run ‘Main’.com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Unknown Document Type (226-1490): Document type ‘wm::is::advantage::sample::pubwait::docTypes::workRequest’ is not defined in the Broker.

After Sync it worked.

Changing document type does not increment any count! When you modify any publishable dcument type in Developer the IS normally will let you know that Now your doc type is out of sync with broker and you should synchronize it. Once you Synchronize the Broker doc type is updated to new type and old type no longer valid. Synch process is manual adn if you do not synchronize doc types you cannot publish it. Broker will reject document.

Try force push to broker the document types and see if it helps.

Also, multiple IS instances using the same document type can cause recognition problems. I can’t remember the exact migration configuration that caused this… will think more about it. Might have been that one IS should push the correct definition, and remaining IS instances should pull the correct definition.

When I export the package with notification to another integration server, I got the following error, What step I missed in the export?:confused:

[ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Unknown Document Type (226-1490): Document type ‘wm::offline::adapters::PODNFYNotificationPublishDocument’ is not defined in the Broker.
at com.wm.adk.notification.WmAsynchronousNotification.publishToDispatcher(WmAsynchronousNotification.java:184)

A step was likely missed when setting up the target. You’ll need to synchronize the document types between IS and Broker.

:blush: How to sync? or point to me the document place. Thank you, -Jean

Refer to the Publish-Subscribe Developer’s Guide.

Developer has an option, “Sync Document Types” under the File menu.

Changing document type does not increment any count! 

Hi, The above quote by “Iandrosov” is false by sure. Everytime you update the publishable document type, without following the necessary steps to do so will generate this problem of incrementing. Rob Eamon has answered this Q very well. Search this post [URL=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

HTH
Hope