IoT Developer Event - thin-edge.io in der Praxis: Ein Erfahrungsbericht von Phoenix Contact

I’m excited to invite you to our next IoT Developers event. This is a virtual event and is open to everyone. For more details, visit the event page and Software AG Groups.

About the event

This event will be held in german only. After this event, an English summary will be shared. / Das Event wird auf deutsch stattfinden, aber nachträglich in einem englischen Artikel zusammengefasst.

Please find below a German and English description of the event.

German

thin-edge.io - Was ist das überhaupt? Ist das nicht DER Agent für Cumulocity IoT und hilft mir das irgendwie meine Geräte sauber in Cumulocity IoT zu integrieren oder vielleicht sogar darüber hinaus?

In diesem Event wird Phoenix Contact als zertifizierter Device Partner von Cumulocity IoT versuchen diese Fragen aus ihrer Perspektive zu beantworten und ihre Erfahrungen damit zu teilen. Dabei werden sie technisch darauf eingehen, wie sie thin-edge.io nutzen und welche Anpassungen sie wie und mit welchem Aufwand vorgenommen haben. In einer offenen Fragerunde können anschließend Fragen an das Phoenix Contact und das thin-edge.io Team gestellt werden.

Agenda:

English

thin-edge.io - What is this? Isn’t it THE agent for Cumulocity IoT and how does it help me to properly integrate & manage my devices? Is there anything beyond that?

In this event, Phoenix Contact, a certified device partner of Cumulocity IoT, will try to answer these questions from their perspective and share their experiences. They will explain how they use thin-edge.io and how they configured it with which effort. In an open Q&A round questions can be asked to Phoenix Contact & thin-edge.io Team.

Agenda:

The event is held in German only. After this event, an English summary will be shared.

Feedback & Ideas

If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback related to the event, please post them as a reply below. We’d love to hear your thoughts.