Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'IF'. CREATE COMPONENTTRACKER [25.0] FAILED

Hi All,

while I was trying to run the migrate the ISinternal Db scripts thru DB configuration I am getting the below error:

IS : 9.12 version

• create Database Component: ComponentTracker CTR

• Versions
  • Version: mysql 25.0
  • Scripts create

•   Script(1): D:\SoftwareAG-912\pregp1esb912a\common\db/scripts/mysql/componenttracker/25/create/mys_ctr_c_ddl.sql

• Executing script : D:\SoftwareAG-912\pregp1esb912a\common\db/scripts/mysql/componenttracker/25/create/mys_ctr_c_ddl.sql

Error: [SoftwareAG][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘IF’.
CREATE COMPONENTTRACKER [25.0] FAILED
CDC ERROR [SoftwareAG][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘IF’.
Suspending execution…

Summary of installation errors

Error in executing file D:\SoftwareAG-912\pregp1esb912a\common\db/scripts/mysql/componenttracker/25/create/mys_ctr_c_ddl.sql
SQL error [SoftwareAG][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘IF’.

Database component configurator summary

Date : Fri Jan 03 06:46:21 GMT 2020
Database : MySQL
User : ISGP1912_OWNER
Action : migrate

Migration failed

ComponentTracker 25.0

Could you please help me with the resolution if you have come across the above error.

Regards
Hari

You should raise this under subforum “webMethods Integration Server & ESB”, not under "webMethods Adapters and E-Standards ". This has nothing to do with adapter or e-standards adapters.

This is purely IS related DB configurator issue.

Hi Hari,

can you provide us the list of fixes applied to your installation for the following parts?

IntegrationServer
DatabaseConfiguration
SharedComponents → DataDirect

Additionally provide the Database-URL you are using.
The error message looks like it is using a driver for MS SQL Server instead of MySQL.

I am not sure if MySQL is already fully supported by wM 9.12. Might be that this was introduced in 10.x

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the reply. I got the issue fixed. actually I was selecting the DB type as MYSQL rather than SQL DB.

Regards
Hari