I am looking High Level Design template which i can use in my project

Product/components used and version/fix level:

webMethods 10.15

Detailed explanation of the problem:

I am looking for high level design template which can be readily used in our project, i could not find any . GEAR templates are very old school

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Not Applicable

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Not Applicable

HI Navneet,

Prime should have templates. I will try to find a sample from the archives.

I don’t have specific knowledge of your project’s requirements or technology stack, I can provide a general outline for creating a high-level design template:

Project Title:

• Provide a clear and concise project title that reflects its purpose.

Project Overview:

• Briefly describe the project’s objectives, scope, and key features.

Architecture Overview:

• Describe the high-level architecture of your project, including components, modules, and their interactions.

Technology Stack:

• List the technologies, frameworks, and programming languages used in your project.

Data Flow:

• Illustrate how data flows through the system, including inputs, processes, and outputs.

User Interface (UI) Design:

• Include wireframes or mockups of the user interface if applicable.

Database Schema:

• Provide an outline of the database schema, including tables, relationships, and key fields.

Security Measures:

• Explain the security measures in place to protect data and user information.

Authentication and Authorization:

• Describe how user authentication and authorization are handled in the project.

API Documentation:

• If your project involves APIs, provide documentation for endpoints, request/response formats, and authentication mechanisms.

Error Handling:

• Explain how errors and exceptions are handled in the system.

Performance Considerations:

• Discuss any performance optimizations or scalability considerations.

Testing Strategy:

• Describe your approach to testing, including unit tests, integration tests, and user acceptance testing.

Deployment Plan:

• Outline the deployment process, including environments (development, staging, production) and deployment tools.

Monitoring and Logging:

• Detail how you plan to monitor the project in production and handle logging for debugging.

Project Timeline:

• Provide a rough timeline with milestones and deadlines.

Team Roles:

• List team members and their roles in the project.

Budget and Resources:

• Mention the budget allocation and any external resources needed.

Risks and Mitigations:

• Identify potential risks and your strategies for mitigating them.

This high-level design template can serve as a starting point for your project. You can customize and expand on each section according to your project’s specific requirements. Additionally, consider using modern tools and templates that are better suited to your project’s needs if you find existing options outdated. I used this style while working for an industry-leading AI development services provider, way back in 2019. I am pretty sure that there are several ready-made, much-improved project outlines available in the market.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.