Hi I’m trying to configure an https web service call between two IS and a load balancer.
The way it is setup is that server A and B are providers for a given web service. Server C is running code to consume the webservice.
- I have setup a user through central user management that belongs to a security group.
- I created an ACL on both server A and B and have included the groups into those ACLs.
- I have given security permissions for execute on the web service provider.
- For an initial test, we have setup an https endpoint alias on server C to point to server A (and another test with B). All certificates are configured and the new user is used.
–> When invoked, everything works perfectly
- I switch the endpoint alias to the load balancing server URL
–> When invoked, I get the following error :
[ISC.0064.9314] Authorization Required: [ISS.0084.9001] Invalid credentials
I have tried changing the user to Administrator but get the same result.
I am suspecting that the load balancer is not simply doing a passthrough to the IS servers behind. There seems to be a piece of the puzzle missing but I can’t figure quite what it is.
Any ideas out there?