My client want us to invoke their webservice using HTTPs & they shared thier pulic certificates.
In our ESB environment, we are not using any certificates hence we didn’t create any keystore and trust store.
After receiving the client certificate,
- created one empty JKS file using portecle.
- Added customer public certificate in the above JKS file.
- now i have configured only Trust Store, as per my knoledge only truststore is enough to send the https outbound request.
- in the IS admin page, i have configured Trustore in the Certificate section.
- here is the problem while sending the message, i am getting below error
Error: rg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WS Security processing failed : Unable to resolve partner certificate for encrypting the request
can any one through some lights where i am doing wrong