It worked after setting the Content-type to octet-stream, previously I had it as multipart/mixed.
However, I have an issue while extracting the content of the mime message. On the sender side, I’m adding two body parts. File Content and XML data but on the receiver end when I used getNumParts service, it just shows me 1.
The sender has following steps to build the mime message
- convert xml string to stream
- addBodyPart (content as above stream, contentype as text/plain)
- Read file as Stream
- addBodyPart ( content as above stream, contentype as text/plain)
- getEnvelopeStream - createMultipart to yes
- call http (data/mimeStream as above stream, method - post, Content-type - application/octet-stream
Receiver has createMimeData to create mime object out of contentStream and invoke getNumParts to get a list of parts