HTTP Error

Hey,

While executing the service am getting below error, DO you guys have any idea on this.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.Session.getHttpContext(ZLjava/lang/String;)Lcom/wm/net/HttpContext; 

Thanks, Krishna

Hi Krishna,

can you provide more details (i.e. Version, Service being invoked, complete error message)?

Most likely you are missing some Fixes for your environment.

Regards,
Holger

How are you invoking the service? Does it any inputs if yes, what are those ? which wM version you are on ? Does your IS has latest fix levels ?

Thanks,

How are you invoking the service? Does it any inputs if yes, what are those ? which wM version you are on ? Does your IS has latest fix levels ?

Thanks,

This is due to the jar file that got corrupted (wm-isserver.jar) in lib directory. Now it’s working fine.

Thanks for updating the thread :). How did you identify issue is with jar ? did you do changes in the jar files ?

THanks,

Didn’t change anything in that jar file, when I compare the file sizes, only I found the difference in server. jar file. Just replaced all the jar’s that are located in the lib directory. It’s started working. Do you have any idea on what causes will it corrupt?

Thanks

Hi Krishna,

these jar-files usually do not need custom modifications.

Most likely it got coruppted during the last Installation of IS Core Fix.

Another option is when shutting down the IS and there ary issues with the fileysstem it might happen that certain files can not be closed correctly and went corrupt.

In earlier days txnPassstore.cnf was such a candiate.
Restoring it from config/backup to config resolved the issue.

Regards,
Holger