how to trading network install in web methods

hi frds,

i am new to webMethods.i am trying to trading networks install .but did not uderstand how to install TN and how to configure TN in IS.

plz any one can u explain the TN install and configure for the integration server.

Thanks and regards
reddy.

Start webMethods Installer, under product list select the trading networks component to install. You need to run TN scripts to create tables in backend. You can run scripts through database component configurator.
After that is done, create a pool alias for TN from IS admin page under settings->JDBC pools. Associate this pool with functional alias definition.

HTH!

what’s TN scripts?
how to get the scripts?

Hi Shahid,

I done what you specified and asscoiated with pool alias.But geting error as

Test of DocumentHistory Failed
No suitable driver

I’m configuring for Oracle database

can you specify Database URL for oracle while creating pool alias.

Thanks in Advance

Database Url, associated driver and all the other parameter will differ in accordance with the database you are trying to configure.

Please go through the JDBC adapters user guide for detail description.

just for refrence,

for oracle:

Driver Alias : DataDirect Connect JDBC Oracle Driver
DB URL:
jdbc:wm:oracle://:;serviceName=

hope it helps!

-nD

If you are running on older version pre 7.X, SAG dont provide you DB configurator tool so you need to manually run the scripts which can be find out in /common/db/scripts driectoty.

-nD

Hi tried your way, but not able to solve n start TN. Attached pool alias configured screenshot
tnalias.JPG

that looks good to me, once you created this pool, you need to assing it to fuctional alias “TN”.

make sure:
a.) you have created the tablespaces required for TN, by using DB configurator (in wm 7.X or later).
b.) Your DB is up and running, probably you can try to access though some client application like sqldeveloper, toad etc.

-nD

Are you getting any error while Test Functional alias pool and in the logs?

Focus on this point mainly by devexpert:
b.) Your DB is up and running, probably you can try to access though some client application like sqldeveloper, toad etc.

HTH,
RMG

DB is up and done the pool alias.I had executed scripts as i’m using webMethods 6.5.But TN is not working.Displays error as “No Suitable Driver…:mad:” specify how to configure TN for 6.5 version

DB is up and done the pool alias.I had executed scripts as i’m using webMethods 6.5.But TN is not working.Displays error as “No Suitable Driver…:mad:” Plz specify how to configure TN for 6.5 version.

If anybody in Bngalore, am ready to move to their place to get TN installed in my lappy…as i’m very much in need…

is this error (for driver) you are getting while testign the pool?

Place classes12.jar (if using oracle 9 or former versions) or Ojdc14.jar for oracle 10g or suitable driver for the database you are trying to connect in IntegrationServer/lib/jar directory and then bring up your server, it should resolve your problem.

-nD

Is that necessary to use 6.5 image for 6.5 installer or its fine,if i use 6.5 image for 7.1 installer…
I added classes12…No progress…
I’m getting “No suitable driver” error while testing pool alias…"