how to import the DTD

Hi,

I am using Rosettanet and wemethod 7.1. I am new to webmethod.
I installed Integration server, my webmethod server, Trading network and Developer.
Please let me know I need Modeller AND Designer?.
I got the 3A4 DTD. Can you please tell me how to import the DTD, after that what I need to do?

Thanks & Regards,
Bala.

Hello,
You can create a document in IS using this DTD. In developer go to
File → New → Document Type → select destination folder and name → Select DTD as source (option) → browse DTD file → Select the node → Finish.

Cheers
Guna

Guna,

Thanks for your reply.

Using rosettanet PIP builder I created PIP using the given DTD.
After that i am going to create Inbound and Outbound mapping.
Please let me know whether this approach is correct or not?

Please let me know where we are mapping database table column value?
For ex. I need to pick values from status, header tables and set this value in the request.

Thanks,
Bala.

Does anyone know what’s the error for this? I could not import dtd file.

Modular PIP Import

Got Error:class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException Message= [ISS.0086.9091] Parameters xmldata, $filestream and $filedata are all missing. One of these must not be null.
Input=
Output=

Can sb. have a look, thanks in advance.

ora1998@gmail.com

we had same issue previously and after reloading WmPIPTools, WmRosestaNet, WmIPRoot … it works fine…

I got the same issue…
Got Error:class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
Input=

Output=

Message= [ISS.0086.9091] Parameters xmldata, $filestream and $filedata are all missing. One of these must not be null.

you were saying the solution …like by re-loading WmPIPTools, WmRosestaNet, WmIPRoot

Re-loading means, re-installation? Pl clarify…

No. Reloading is not re-installing. You can reload the package either from IS Admin console or developer.

From Developer, right click on the pkg, you will see the option “Reload Package”.

From IS Admin console, under management, in the second column against the pkg, you will notice refresh icon, run it, to reload the pkg.

Hello mates,
I too got the same error.Even I reloaded the packages, the problem not yet solved.
I couldn’t find the package ‘WmIPRoot’ Is this is must? If so, how can I get that package. It will be gr8, if someone can send me the package to my personal id catch.me487@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys…

you can overcome the problem by fallowing the below stpes…

In some cases,while implimenting RN, you may find some error like
Input=

Output=
Message= [ISS.0086.9091] Parameters xmldata, $filestream and $filedata are all missing. One of these must not be null.

1.We need to create the Document types manually
2.Go to the Developer with Administrator credentials

3.Go to the folder WmRNPips à wm à b2b à rn à rec à PIPS

4. Rt click on PIP à New à All Choices à Document Type à Next à provide Name in ‘Name’ Textbox say PIP3B18 à Next à XML Schema à Next à In ‘Enter URL or select local file’, browse the .xsd file provided in zip à Select the root Node à ok

Hope this helps you…
All the best…