How to get source code of the new application?

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Detailed explanation of the problem:

I have created one new application from application builder. Can I get the source code of the newly created application to customize? Remove unwanted dashboards in our case like smart rules Alarms and Data Explorer. Add one custom button as Generate PDF under action bar to write the custom business logic and Remove or hide Delete dashboard.

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

trail

HI Mohan,

There is no separate code base for apps created using application builder.
For customization, you need to customize application builder source code which is available here.

Smart Rules, Alarms and Data Explorer, you can hide from Settings. This will work if your app is running in Application Builder context. (If you have provided context path while creating app, then this will not reflect).

Thanks for the reply @Darpankumar_Lalani . This is source code for app builder right ? I have already created the application. As you mentioned, I am able to disable smart rules and alarms. What about customizing the action bar? Are you suggesting that in order to customize the action bar component logic, I also need to modify the source code in the app builder?

I have three following questions on same.

1. According to the app builder documentation, if I want to add custom widgets, do I need to add each one as an extension? For example, if I create three custom widgets, should I configure them as three individual GitHub repositories?
  2. How can we transfer the application from one environment to another if we create from app builder ? For example, from Dev to Sandbox only by using this tool ?
  3. Is it possible for us to create our own dashboard template within the dashboard catalog?

Regards
Mohan