How to: Allow this step to dynamically reference a process

Hi all,
I am using webM 8 and I am thinking of using ““Allow this step to dynamically reference a process” in BPM but I do not get the complete picture of it.
I am successfully calling different subprocesses on runtime, so the feature works but what is expected to happen when the suprocess finished?
Lets say I am invoking 2 subprocesses and they finish, will the step after only be executed when both subprocesses finished, or when the first of the subprocesses finished? Is there a way of configuring this? What happens when one of the subprocesses fails? Or better,what is expected to happen?
Also I actually want to invoke 2 different kind of subprocesses in this one"Step”. Unfortunately the subprocess expects the SubProcessModel as document and not as a documentlist, therefore I can only specify the SubProcessModelID once. Any workaround for this?

Stefan

Lets say I am invoking 2 subprocesses and they finish, will the step after only be executed when both subprocesses finished, or when the first of the subprocesses finished? Is there a way of configuring this? What happens when one of the subprocesses fails? Or better,what is expected to happen?

—> You can use Referenced Process step type and select the Lock Step in the Properties/Implementation this will allow dynamically invoke one or more ref processes and also allows to execute by multiple threads.

HTH,
RMG